JR. TECHNICAL PRODUCER
- Department: Operations (Production)
- Reports To: Sr. Technical Producer
- Location: Buenos Aires
FC Diez Media is looking for a Jr. Technical Producer that will report directly to the Sr. Technical Producer.
He/She is responsible for coordinating all technical operations and ensure all video and audio equipment is adjusted to specifications.
Take a leadership role in Remote Broadcast Operations and the overall broadcast remote technical planning, remote operations, engineering coordination of remote broadcasts, budgeting, vendor agreements and logistics.
Jr. Technical Producer will identify, create, oversee and implement operational and engineering planning.
Work closely with Producers for the event and assist with managing the crew.
Jr. Technical Producer is responsible for support of technical functions of any production partner’s Media Mobile Production Units, Studio/Other Facilities, Remote Site Infrastructure, Satellite, Streaming Production Kits.
The selected candidate will execute on operational tasks, project workload, design and implementation reviews, provide subject matter expertise and work closely with Sr. Production Manager coordinating Live Events.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Any duties as assigned by the Sr. Tech Producer.
- Manage department technical reports during and after events.
- Support all production show needs, show design, integration, installation and operation requirements.
- Assist Sr. Technical Producer to create and manage timeline of events, maintain project management of operations team workflow and engineering requirements (Tech Books)
- Assist logistics and communications - create reports, prepare and execute shipping, tracking, cataloging and database of assets used in remote broadcasts.
- Communicate issues to operations, engineering, production, and production management and resolves issues as they arise.
- Associate degree required from an accredited college/university majoring in Television Production or a related field or related experience.
- Extremely organized yet flexible.
- Knowledge of remote production equipment to include but not limited to: cameras, video routers, lighting, satellite receivers, and TVU receivers.
- Ability to interpret technical documentation
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities under extreme time constraints with poise and skill.
- Flexible work hours required including holidays, weekends, and evenings
- Ability to handle multiple operations and priorities under extreme constraints with professionalism and skill
- Demonstrated ability in technical troubleshooting & analysis.
- Availability to travel to remote event locations as needed.
- Highly preferred bilingual Spanish / English
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of individuals including senior management, general employee base, facilities employees and outside vendors/consultants.
- Ability to manage highly-visible organization leaders and lead small teams within the confines of a production environment.
- Develop and enforce all technical operations policies and procedures, including the generation of reports to key departments, including Operations, Engineering and Production regarding performance and/or issues.
- 2-4 years' experience working with major Network, Events, and/or Cable remote television production and operations
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE ROLE, THEN READ ON…
Formed as a unique alliance between two sports media giants, Perform and WME|IMG, FC Diez Media is a commercial vehicle created to drive commercial growth and deliver innovative development strategies for CONMEBOL and its club competitions.
This new venture holds responsibility for all global media rights sales and commercial consultancy across CONMEBOL Libertadores, Sudamericana and Recopa competitions; ranging from game presentation and competition formats to brand development and digital promotion. We were established at the start of 2018 and our goal is to elevate the CONMEBOL club competition products to world class standards and transform the digital experience for a global South American football audience.
Above all else is our love of football and belief that South American football represents the very best there is on offer. Our job is to bring that brand of football to the world, connecting a greater global audience than ever before.
Here is what you can expect from working at FC Diez Media
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, close knit team with a collaborative ethos.
- Involvement in high-profile football decision making
- The chance to bring South American football to fans all over the globe in new and innovative ways.
- The expertise and support of two of the world’s most successful sports agencies Perform and WME|IMG.