- Department: Operations (Production)
- Reports To (title): Sr. Production Manager
- Location: Buenos Aires
FC Diez Media is looking for a Production Coordinator to join its team.
He/she will collaborate with the Sr. Production Manager, to manage daily production and operational tasks to ensure that production teams across SA and content development teams are well supported to meet the demands of the business.
He/she will coordinate all aspects of an event from conception to execution.
The Production Coordinator should be an experienced project leader and a seasoned live special event remote producer, with good skills for time management and multiple team coordination.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Assist the Sr. Production Manager with all daily needs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Operations, Legal, Standards, Library and 3rd party production partners, master control, Club’s PR and others related partners.
- Coordinate all production logistics for internal and external production games, satellite booking, including but not limited to: shoot schedules, call sheets, location agreements, travel.
- Generate & facilitate information, to all first second and 3rd party contracts and process information of all live production, such as video aspects, audio etc.
- Facilitate and process weekly production records in regards of all live games.
- Collect and manage deliverables, schedules, editorial deadlines and delivery dates as needed from internal & external productions.
- Assist, troubleshoot and act as a resource on company policies for show units for our party production companies
- Manage and facilitate paperwork between games and the long form production management team
- Ensuring communication flow between all departments in the lead up to and during all LIVE event as it relates to all Live Broadcast Operations.
- Overseeing and verifying video and audio FAX from Transmissions headquarter before and during live events, ensuring quality throughout broadcast.
- Assist Sr. Production Manager on Executing show Administration duties during live events.
- Ensuring the Transmission headquarter are fully staffed for all Events and that things run smoothly during Broadcasts. This is including a wide sweeping responsibility such as distributing call sheets for the team.
- Collecting and distributing all Live event information and publishing it in the Live Event Calendar & into Confluence Live Event Documentation.
- Assist Sr. Production Manager Coordinating schedules with onsite personnel.
- Ensuring Corporate Services has high level event info to be displayed throughout the office the day before and day of live events
- Be a singular presence that aggregates show information from all the involved creative, development and marketing - and has all of this information reliably in one place and on time to ensure efficiency and communication between departments.
- Review TOC Personnel Scheduled - On Site Personnel handled by Sr. Production Manager
- Assist Sr. Production Manager on Tech Book attachment review.
- Compile Show Technical Reports and follow through on action items after supervisor review.
- Assist Sr. Production Manager on the scheduling and running of post mortem meetings.
- Assist with production runs when necessary
- Highly organized, detail-oriented person and ability to manage many tasks concurrently
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment
- Proactive, self-starter
- Capable of keeping sensitive information confidential
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish.
- Minimum of five years of experience of line producing live event programming in both the control room and remote production environments; Production experience should include studio programming as well as multi-camera event production
- Experience in ENG field production and all phases of post-production
- Experience developing program content, generating creative treatments, organizing show rundowns, script writing and line-producing for a wide variety of programming
- Hands-on experience in the different styles of single and multi-camera ENG shooting, lighting technique, interviewing and editing of feature material
- Experience working with the following production systems and/or technical equipment: digital linear video editing, non-linear video editing (Avid Symphony, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut), nonlinear audio editing (Pro-Tools) and computer graphics (Chyron, Viz, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel) and/or comparable programs
DESIRABLE EXTRA REQUIREMENTS
- Sports production background preferred
- Bachelor's degree in broadcast operations, communications, media communications or engineering areas, or related experience -- prior broadcast and digital content operations, technical planning, remote broadcast, systems integration and/or broadcast engineering experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Live Broadcast media and new media industries
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage competing efforts and deadlines on a continuous basis
- Interact professionally with executive leadership
- English and Portuguese a plus
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE ROLE, THEN READ ON…
Formed as a unique alliance between two sports media giants, Perform and WME|IMG, FC Diez Media is a commercial vehicle created to drive commercial growth and deliver innovative development strategies for CONMEBOL and its club competitions.
This new venture holds responsibility for all global media rights sales and commercial consultancy across CONMEBOL Libertadores, Sudamericana and Recopa competitions; ranging from game presentation and competition formats to brand development and digital promotion. We were established at the start of 2018 and our goal is to elevate the CONMEBOL club competition products to world class standards and transform the digital experience for a global South American football audience.
Above all else is our love of football and belief that South American football represents the very best there is on offer. Our job is to bring that brand of football to the world, connecting a greater global audience than ever before.
Here is what you can expect from working at FC Diez Media
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, close knit team with a collaborative ethos.
- Involvement in high-profile football decision making
- The chance to bring South American football to fans all over the globe in new and innovative ways.
- The expertise and support of two of the world’s most successful sports agencies Perform and WME|IMG.