HEAD OF MEDIA - Not longer accepting applications
FC Diez Media are looking for an experienced sports media executive to oversee media rights sales of all CONMEBOL club competitions and maintain relationships with rights holders. Based in Sao Paulo the successful candidate will report directly in to the CEO and assume a vital role as one of the key decision makers in this newly formed commercial entity.
FC Diez Media has been created by South American football fans, for South American football fans. Our goal is to enhance the media experience of what we believe are the greatest football competitions in the world and connect with more fans than ever before.
The Head of Media will play an integral part in creating and delivering a strategy to shape how fans all over the world will consume CONMEBOL’s most illustrious competitions.
- Build strong relationships with Media Rights Licensees of CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana in territory (and overseas through IMG and Perform)
- Drive all media distribution efforts for CONMEBOL Libertadores Women, Youth and Futsal
- Identify and deliver new business opportunities for media rights to all CONMEBOL Club Competitions in the territory (e.g. Radio, Digital, News Access)
- Lead the relationship with clubs and federations on all topics related to media rights delivery of CONMEBOL Club Competitions
- Continuous and proactive relationship management between FC Diez Sponsorship Team and Media Rights Licensees
- Support the relationship with Production Team to deliver all the necessary infra-structure to Media Rights Licensees on-site
- Liaise with FC Diez Production Team to ensure proper delivery of content to relevant licensees (Live Matches, Highlights, Clips, etc…)
- Monitoring of data (audiences, reach, programming distribution, etc) on Media Rights Licensees platforms
- Monitor contract obligations/limitations on Media Rights Licensees platforms
- Identify and help prevent piracy of Conmebol Club Competitions related content
- Experience in the Sports Business Industry
- Previous experience in Media Distribution
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Negotiation and Influence Skills
- Knowledge of the Media Environment across Latin America/Worldwide
- Fluent in English and Spanish - and Portuguese if possible
- Availability to travel
- An intrinsic passion for new technology/digital developments and new business opportunities with clients and partners
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple clients and diversified cultures effectively
- High attention to details, organized
- Strong Process Development skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE ROLE, THEN READ ON…
Formed as a unique alliance between two sports media giants, Perform and WME|IMG, FC Diez Media is a commercial vehicle created to drive commercial growth and deliver innovative development strategies for CONMEBOL and its club competitions.
This new venture holds responsibility for all global media rights sales and commercial consultancy across CONMEBOL Libertadores, Sudamericana and Recopa competitions; ranging from game presentation and competition formats to brand development and digital promotion. We were established at the start of 2018 and our goal is to elevate the CONMEBOL club competition products to world class standards and transform the digital experience for a global South American football audience.
Above all else is our love of football and belief that South American football represents the very best there is on offer. Our job is to bring that brand of football to the world, connecting a greater global audience than ever before.
Here is what you can expect from working at FC Diez Media
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, close knit team with a collaborative ethos.
- Involvement in high-profile football decision making
- The chance to bring South American football to fans all over the globe in new and innovative ways.
- The expertise and support of two of the world’s most successful sports agencies Perform and WME|IMG.