Production Administration Coordinator
- Department: Operations (Production)
- Reports To (title): Senior Production Manager
- Location: Asuncion
FC Diez Media is looking for a Production Administration Coordinator to join its team. The successful candidate will report to and work closely with the Senior Production Manage in (1) the coordination and preparation of budgets, communication to broadcast freelancers, commentators and coordination within the production team. The person on this position will also be expected to (2) work within the team on the TV production procedures and all the aspects of the transmission and broadcast of the production work. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have experience working with budgets, be open and communicative and have previous experience in the broadcast production environment (ideally within sports broadcast production). Onsite presence at venues or HUB when is needed. Above all else the successful candidate will be ultimately responsible for the administration of the Production team and its activities ensuring correct budget planning the travels and activities of the extended team and ensuring a reporting and communication process within all departments across FC Diez Media and with CONMEBOL counterparts.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Lead the administration of the Broadcast Production team with close support from the Senior Production Manager and Head of Production (as necessary).
- Responsible for preparing, planning, producing and tracking all budgeting processes within the scope of responsibility of the production team.
- Planning of travel and accommodation of the broadcast production team and for freelance colleagues as well.
- Preparation and collation of reports for internal use and for provision to CONMEBOL.
- Track, project and actualize expenses across multiple projects.
- Management and preparation of broadcast related documentation and provision of documentation to necessary stakeholders such as production suppliers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Operations, Legal, 3rd party production partners, Production Hub in Buenos Aires, Venue Managers and other parties as necessary.
- Facilitate and process weekly production records in regard to all matches of CONMEBOL Libertadores and CONMEBOL Sudamericana.
- Collect and manage deliverables, schedules, editorial deadlines and delivery dates as needed from internal & external productions.
- Manage and facilitate production related paperwork related to matches and between matches.
- Facilitate communication within the broadcast production team which is based in Asuncion and Buenos Aires offices.
- Communication of issues within the broadcast production team via written reports and verbal communication in order to support CONMEBOL, the Venue Management processes and the COO office in general.
- Coordinate adjustments to broadcast related venue documentation, to broadcast manuals and any other broadcast operational documentation.
- Develop, as required presentations related to broadcast production operations.
- Support as necessary and as requested the on-site production of matches and coordination of Host Broadcast production companies.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented person and ability to manage many tasks concurrently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Calmness and organised manner within a high pressure, fast moving environment
- Proactive, self-starter
- Capable of keeping sensitive information confidential and organised
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible within a multi-cultural environment and within
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English (Portuguese is an advantage).
- Experience in and knowledge of basic aspects of broadcast production (ideally in a sporting environment)
- Hands-on experience in the different styles of single and multi-camera ENG shooting, lighting technique, interviewing and editing of feature material
- Previous experience working in an administrative environment (ideally parallel in the broadcast production world).
- Sports production background preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience of line producing live event programming in both the control room and remote production environments; Production experience should include studio programming as well as multi-camera event production
- Experience developing program content, generating creative treatments, organizing show rundowns, script writing and line-producing for a wide variety of programming
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE ROLE, THEN READ ON…
Formed as a unique alliance between two sports media giants, Perform and WME|IMG, FC Diez Media is a commercial vehicle created to drive commercial growth and deliver innovative development strategies for CONMEBOL and its club competitions.
This new venture holds responsibility for all global media rights sales and commercial consultancy across CONMEBOL Libertadores, Sudamericana and Recopa competitions; ranging from game presentation and competition formats to brand development and digital promotion. We were established at the start of 2018 and our goal is to elevate the CONMEBOL club competition products to world class standards and transform the digital experience for a global South American football audience.
Above all else is our love of football and belief that South American football represents the very best there is on offer. Our job is to bring that brand of football to the world, connecting a greater global audience than ever before.
Here is what you can expect from working at FC Diez Media
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, close knit team with a collaborative ethos.
- Involvement in high-profile football decision making
- The chance to bring South American football to fans all over the globe in new and innovative ways.
- The expertise and support of two of the world’s most successful sports agencies Perform and WME|IMG.