MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER - ARGENTINA
- Department: Media
- Reports To (title): Head of Media
- Location: Buenos Aires
The Argentinean Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining effective and close relationship with all the broadcasters of Conmebol club competitions in the territory and around Latam, guaranteeing the fulfilment of contract obligations, as well as assisting the Media department to execute the media rights strategy with the current and new licensees.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Argentinean/Latam media groups and key customers/stakeholders.
- Develop close relationships with clubs and federations.
- Drive all media distribution for Conmebol Libertadores Women, Youth and Futsal.
- Develop tv/radio rights strategy for the CONMEBOL events and secure licensing agreements for
- CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana with prominent stations.
- Create plan for news access distribution and secure licensing agreements in the territory.
- Continuous and proactive relationship management between FCD Sponsorship Team and Media Rights Licensees
- Support the relationship with Production Team to deliver all the necessary infra-structure and delivery of content to licensees
- Monitoring of data (research, audience, distribution, etc). Help prevent piracy in the territory.
- Experience in the Sports and Media Industries
- Previous experience with sport content and media distribution
- High level of organization, relationship management and customer service skills
- Knowledge of the Sport Media Environment in Argentina and Latam
- Fluent Spanish + English
- A plus to be a fluent Portuguese-speaker
- Previous experience with tv data management
- Availability to travel in Latam, especially during week days.
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE ROLE, THEN READ ON…
Formed as a unique alliance between two sports media giants, Perform and WME|IMG, FC Diez Media is a commercial vehicle created to drive commercial growth and deliver innovative development strategies for CONMEBOL and its club competitions.
This new venture holds responsibility for all global media rights sales and commercial consultancy across CONMEBOL Libertadores, Sudamericana and Recopa competitions; ranging from game presentation and competition formats to brand development and digital promotion. We were established at the start of 2018 and our goal is to elevate the CONMEBOL club competition products to world class standards and transform the digital experience for a global South American football audience.
Above all else is our love of football and belief that South American football represents the very best there is on offer. Our job is to bring that brand of football to the world, connecting a greater global audience than ever before.
Here is what you can expect from working at FC Diez Media
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, close knit team with a collaborative ethos.
- Involvement in high-profile football decision making
- The chance to bring South American football to fans all over the globe in new and innovative ways.
- The expertise and support of two of the world’s most successful sports agencies Perform and WME|IMG.