- Department: Operations
- Reports To (title): Head of Production
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
FC Diez Media is seeking a Field Producer with exceptional management and creative skills to coordinate and execute the production plans for Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana.
Reporting directly to the Head of Production this critical role will assist production partners across the region.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Coordinate all remote production events
- Work closely with the Sr. Production Manager and all Production teams to establish strategy and expectations for day to day operations
- Coordinate with all production teams, as well as content providers and partners in producing the highest quality content within budgetary parameters
- Will be responsible for guiding projects through each stage of the production - from planning stages through final deliverable
- Establish and maintain relationships with, and be knowledgeable and current on production and service providers companies in SA
- Communicate clearly with management, field production crews and key partners to determine best coverage plan and live remote locations.
- Maintain all video/digital records, feed necessary and relevant video to HUB, and communicate clearly to all involved
- Support and serve as back-up for the Production department
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Ability to work independently while also providing leadership and strategic thinking
- Minimum 5 years of live TV Sports experience on location
- Experience in satellite transmission and OB Van environment a must
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Must have excellent language skills with fluency in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Superb Word and Excel Program skills
Deep knowledge of production and services companies around SA a plus
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE ROLE, THEN READ ON…
Formed as a unique alliance between two sports media giants, Perform and WME|IMG, FC Diez Media is a commercial vehicle created to drive commercial growth and deliver innovative development strategies for CONMEBOL and its club competitions.
This new venture holds responsibility for all global media rights sales and commercial consultancy across CONMEBOL Libertadores, Sudamericana and Recopa competitions; ranging from game presentation and competition formats to brand development and digital promotion. We were established at the start of 2018 and our goal is to elevate the CONMEBOL club competition products to world class standards and transform the digital experience for a global South American football audience.
Above all else is our love of football and belief that South American football represents the very best there is on offer. Our job is to bring that brand of football to the world, connecting a greater global audience than ever before.
Here is what you can expect from working at FC Diez Media
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, close knit team with a collaborative ethos.
- Involvement in high-profile football decision making
- The chance to bring South American football to fans all over the globe in new and innovative ways.
- The expertise and support of two of the world’s most successful sports agencies Perform and WME|IMG.