JR. EDITORIAL PRODUCER
- Department: Operations (Production)
- Reports To (title): Editorial Producer
- Location: Sao Paulo
FC Diez Media is looking for a hands-on Jr. Editorial Content Producer to join our production operations department. The best candidate would have a journalistic and TV production background.
Work closely with management, editorial, production staff and on-air talent. This person should be well informed about South American football in general.
Passionate, talented and driven individual with an eagerness to join the best and most dedicated in gathering, producing and delivering live sporting events and ancillary programming.
Our commitment is to engage viewers with relevant and timely information about the teams they love.
KEY DELIVERABLES (WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?)
- Working alongside our editorial and production teams to increase daily output of video content for original show content along with online and broadcast.
- Assist producing stories, seeing them through from an idea to a finished.
- Oversees feature material for live events, studio shows, magazine shows, specials.
- Works with Editorial Producer, Operations, Producers in developing ideas and concepts for high quality and relevant feature content.
- Researches and creates background information as well as question lists needed for interviews. Prepares and writes scripted material as needed.
- Works with rundowns and makes sure every aspect needed on each show is met completely.
- Actively supports the overall effort of the Network’s production department by contributing to the ideas of others and assisting other team members in whatever ways possible
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in content gathering and live TV remote production operation
- Experience in multi-platform sports environment preferred
- Ability to write, edit, produce and gather content under heavy deadline pressure without compromising accuracy or credibility
- Passionately develops and presents story ideas
- Basic understanding and demonstration of multi-media file formats and strong computer skills
- Significant experience in South American football environment and strong journalistic skills
- Remote production experience a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of various media platforms, including broadcast, web and mobile
- Solid computer skills
- Believes that teams are smarter and more dynamic together working as one
- Invested and engaged in all South American football community and authentically understands and represents viewer interest
IF YOU HAVEN’T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE ROLE, THEN READ ON…
Formed as a unique alliance between two sports media giants, Perform and WME|IMG, FC Diez Media is a commercial vehicle created to drive commercial growth and deliver innovative development strategies for CONMEBOL and its club competitions.
This new venture holds responsibility for all global media rights sales and commercial consultancy across CONMEBOL Libertadores, Sudamericana and Recopa competitions; ranging from game presentation and competition formats to brand development and digital promotion. We were established at the start of 2018 and our goal is to elevate the CONMEBOL club competition products to world class standards and transform the digital experience for a global South American football audience.
Above all else is our love of football and belief that South American football represents the very best there is on offer. Our job is to bring that brand of football to the world, connecting a greater global audience than ever before.
Here is what you can expect from working at FC Diez Media
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, close knit team with a collaborative ethos.
- Involvement in high-profile football decision making
- The chance to bring South American football to fans all over the globe in new and innovative ways.
- The expertise and support of two of the world’s most successful sports agencies Perform and WME|IMG.